Saturday, October 30, 2010

Raspberry and White Chocolate Dessert Pizza








I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.
I didn't make the pizza, it was made by my neighbour for our Halloween party last night. She baked shortbread in a pizza dish and then topped it with white chocolate and homemade raspberry sauce.

Like a dessert pizza.

The raspberry sauce was meant to look bloody and give it a Halloween effect. But, really, all i could think about was 'Damn, that smells good. I love berries."

Let it be known from here on out that my ultimate dream is to own a berry farm and a cafe selling berry cakes and biscuits and waffles and crepes.

I shall be berry girl.

Anyway, i thought it would be a good opportunity to practice my photography. Although it was at night, so the lighting was pretty bad and my hands were kinda wobbly.

On the bright side, I can only get better.
Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com