Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mushroomy Wild Rice

Recently i have discovered my mushroom passion.
Let me say that one more time.

Mushroom passion, mushroom passion, mushroom passion.

And the only thing better than my mushroom passion is my mushroom with garlic passion.

On spaghetti, or pasta, or pizza or rice.
I'll have it anywhere, now.

I adapted this recipe from here.
It's a great site.

Mushroomy Wild Rice
1 tsp oil

1 cup sliced button mushrooms

1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1 garlic clove, minced

1 cup uncooked wild rice
1/4 t salt
1/8 t pepper

Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high and add mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes and add tomatoes and garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
Cook rice in rice cooker. Add to mushroom mix along with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.

Doesn't that look great?
I love the colour of wild rice.
All rice should be coloured like wild rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com